Monday, August 4, 2008

Neutrogena acne scar peel and chemical peel for acne scars

Looking for the appropriate acne treatment can become very daunting. Take a look at the shelves in drugstores and supermarkets, and you will surely see them laden with different acne products. What's more, many of these products promise such positive results, but in actuality, the results often fall short of their promises. So, what constitutes the proper acne treatment then?
One effective home treatment for acne may just be to change the way you live in such a way as to affect the food you eat as well as the way you clean yourself. Eating too much fatty foods can trigger acne outbreaks and not washing your face regularly can block the skin pores which eventually lead to inflamed pores and acne.
If I only knew in high school what I know now. Back then I really wanted to know everything on how to stop acne and be done with it for good. Believe me; no teenager wants to deal with pimples. They've already got too much drama on their mind to fight with some random breakout. My main question in those years didn't really focus on how to get rid of a zit per se, but rather on how to stop acne from ever forming. And even though I wasn't one of those kids who suffered from severe breakouts, it was a long, tedious, experimental, and excruciating process. Now I know the best solution to deal with acne.
coldsdoutz.blogspot.com
tags: how to cover up acne scars, green soap for acne, kiss my face for acne

No comments: