Monday, August 4, 2008

Acne blackheads natural treatment and how to cure acne

The reason why people choose natural skin care products for acne as opposed to those that are made of synthetic materials is often due to the fact that a lot of synthetic materials are known to cause more harm than good. There are a lot of natural skin care products for acne that people can choose from, and these are all made from natural ingredients that are less likely to cause allergic reactions or make a person's skin break out. Natural skin care products for acne are often the most appropriate choice for those who have very sensitive skin that cannot withstand certain harsh chemicals used in some acne treatment products.
I have used these methods ever since and I haven't bought an acne product in 3 years! My personal biggest problem was that I had extremely oily skin. I tried Clearasil, Neutrogena, Oxy, St. Ives., etc. The better they worked the more money they cost, but none were really that good. Someone suggested getting a prescription but I(like most people) don't have money to just go out and get an acne prescription. Since I found this guide my skin is virtually oil free, my pore sizes have reduced, and scars from pimples I had have virtually disappeared. I used to be stressed out and had very poor self esteem. I was embarrassed by my skin and my face would always hurt from sore pimple spots. This Guide changed my life and saved me a ton of money that otherwise would have been wasted.
In this case, I'm referring to Olive Leaf extract. Completely natural, Olive Leaf has long been considered a cure for many things, including sore throat, herpes, and other problems. It has also long been used to treat skin problems and bacterial and fungal infections. The main ingredient in olive leaf is elenolic acid, which has a powerful anti-bacterial effect on your system. Consider it an anti-biotic for your skin, or more specifically, something that will kill the bacteria and fungus in your bloodstream, to prevent it from coming out of your pores.
snazzysiie.blogspot.com
tags: how to reduce redness on face from acne, black soap prevent acne, acne scar cream recomended

No comments: