Monday, August 4, 2008

Bad acne vs herpes and arachidonic acid muscle acne

Stop! As a licensed esthetician, I am sick and tired of all the false promises, over-hyped nonsense and simply bad information being passed off as fact about YOUR adult acne.
One of the problems with acne is that a treatment that one person finds effective might not be so for another. Each person has to find an acne treatment that is most effective for their own condition. Some of the milder forms of acne can be treated simply with a mild facial cleanser. If you follow this up with a commercial antibacterial acne treatment, then you will have as good a chance as any of controlling your condition or even of curing it.
I got sick of spending so much money on these products. I was wasting money every week. I might as well started throwing it down the drain, but I was willing to do anything to get rid of the acne that was "too involved" in my life. That is when I found some natural acne treatments that made a world of difference in my acne, and actually made it fade away!
shawlsibilantj.blogspot.com
tags: how to treat acne at home, stopping birth control pills and acne, oil-free acne wash daily scrub by neutrogena

No comments: