Thursday, July 3, 2008

Can you combine an acne lotion with a regular moisturizer and natural remedy acne

Well, I tried many different acne treatments for a matter of years and spent a lot of money doing so. And none of these treatments helped at all. I eventually started to research the link between acne and food, and this is what lead to me clearing my acne completely...
I found that I was eating vegetable oil everyday (as it's an ingredient in foods I was eating daily). When I cut these foods out of diet and ate foods without this in them, my acne cleared up DRAMATICALLY. There are other things I did to totally clear my acne, but...
All these five characteristics are just theories by me and a few others share them. There has obviously been a lack of scientific research so do not take these as being one hundred per cent correct. Although we do plan on doing some professional research on these reasons in the near future and we will get back to you once we have the results.
praepostw.blogspot.com
tags: breaking out with acne on your back and chest, how to cure acne fast, cystic acne period

No comments: