Monday, June 2, 2008

Health experts top adult acne treatments and free recipes acne skin care fast

4) Accutane - Accutane is a prescription drug for acne. There is no doubt that Accutane works but there are some side effects to it. One of the common side effects is dry mouth. Also, accutane should be reserved as a last resort for more severe acne.
So I stopped trusting those who said acne had nothing to do with diet and read up on it...
Acne is caused by food, and by making some simple changes to my diet I cured my acne after many years of suffering. If only I had known years earlier I would have saved myself a lot of trouble.
livanlombardp.blogspot.com
tags: how can you tell if your acne is bad, what can a dermatologist give for acne, natural ways of getting rid of acne scars

No comments: